Katie is extremely passionate about helping her pediatric patients and their families learn that there are many treatment options to address various conditions. Most families of pediatric patients are looking for answers and Katie works with a highly skilled network of medical providers to help address each family's specific needs.
Katie earned her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Arizona State University and received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University.
After graduating from NAU, Katie returned to the Phoenix area and began her career as a Pediatric Physical Therapist at Phoenix Children's Hospital. This position gave her experience in treating a wide variety of unique pediatric conditions and allowed her the opportunity to work with some of the leading pediatric medical providers in Arizona. While working in Central Phoenix, she realized that many of her patients traveled long distances for her services, especially from the North Valley. In 2014, Katie partnered with Total Sports Therapy to provide pediatric physical therapy to the North Valley and surrounding areas. Katie resides with her husband and two sons in the North Phoenix/Cave Creek area.
- Award for Professional Service within Northern Arizona's Physical Therapy Program
- Down Syndrome Clinic Dedication Recognition from Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Trained in Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- Trained in Myofacial Release specific to Pediatric populations
- Certificate in Disability Policy and Practice from the Institute of Human Development
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Emphasis in Human Physiology
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Licensed in Arizona
Certificate in Disability Policy and Practice
8 years of Pediatric Physical Therapy Experience